Barcelona libraries are fantastic! One card is good for all the libraries in Catalunya and there is one about 5 minutess away on foot. It has a limited selection of English books but I managed to find a few today.
The real find though was the music section. I walked out with 10 CDs today, you can have up to 15 at a time and you get them for an entire month. I didn’t look though everything but this is what I brought home today:
- El sueǹo de morfeo: Nos vemos en el camino
- Beth Orton: Comfort of Strangers
- Kings of Leon: Only by the Night
- Keane: Under the Iron Sea
- Royskopp: Junior
- Iron & Wine:The Sheperd’s Dog
- Beck: Modern Guilt
- James Blunt: back to bedlam
- Fall Out Boy: infinity in high
- Iron & Wine: The Creek Drank the Cradle
Next time I’ll try for more than one Spanish language band. I was kind of overwhelmed by the English language section of music.